Saving the sea from rubbish.

One day at the sea , I was diving in the  blue beautiful glowing water. I saw many tiny fishes approaching me. Was it running away from some things or someone? I went to look at what was making the tiny fishes swimming away.As I was swimming I saw a plastic bottle. In The bottle was a Little fish stock! I feel terrible as the little fish needs to have freedom and food! I saw so much rubbish and plastic floating and the water. It was a disaster. I went to  the surface  to get some help. I told my friends from the boat.  I talked to them about how there’s so much rubbish and plastic.They said we will help you clean the water. And one hour later,  we will finish until I see one person  through his rubbish at the beach I said you will kill sea creatures if you threw that rubbish. He didn’t  care, so he threw his rubbish at the beach. The owner who owns the beach cotton and banned him the owner that owns the beach said thank you for cleaning the  water. I said you’re welcome Save the water so it will be nice and clean to swim.