Camp Talent Show.

At camp we went to the barn because it was  talent show night. Inside they were disco lights and Christmas lights. We sat down then Mr To’oala said Coming up is the drumming group. The drumming group came up and started to drum. It was loud like the crowd. Then the drumming Group was done. After that it was my group. We were afraid to show our talent but that wasn’t going to stop us so we went up on stage and started beatboxing, rapping and singing. After that Mr To’oala said “The winner is the drumming group.” The drumming group went up  and got their prize. We were defeated but again we tried our best to win.

One thought on “Camp Talent Show.

1. Kia Ora Wycliffe,
    Thank you for sharing about camp. I wish I could have joined you. I have some fun memories from when I went on school camp and so not so fun ones too. It is great to be able to show your talent. We did skits (short plays) that were sometimes funny. I am glad you used your confidence to get over the butterflies before your performance.

What did you do on your first day? On one camp, our first day we had to hike for hours after lunch and no one knew where we were going (or that’s what it felt like). We did get to swim before hiking back to camp. Do they still make people go for a long hike on day one?

Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko EPL